Makes about 10-12 servings
- 2 cups mayonnaise (use eggless mayo so you don't have to worry as much about refrigeration)
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Honey flavored KC Masterpiece® BBQ Dry Rub Mix
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 box dry gluten-free elbow noodles, prepared as directed, drained and cooled
- 10 pieces crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 purple onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, apple juice, dry rub mix, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the cooked and cooled noodles and toss to coat completely in the dressing.
Add the bacon, red onion, and frozen peas. Fold until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired (be careful with the salt at first if your bacon is salty, as you may not need much). Top with sliced green onions and additional bacon crumbles for garnish.